Sunday, February 20, 2011

Summer Break!!!!

YAY!!!!! Happy Summer everybody!!!

I'm not too sure where spring was it definitely came and went in a matter of days. It's now summer. All the kids are getting out of school for their summer break. Everyone has just been jumping in the rivers and swimming (reminds me of Pollyanna and Little House on the Prairie). It's SUPER HOT here!!! I feel like I'm going to melt away sometimes. Fortunately next week our Summer schedule starts. We'll start work at 7am and then study in the afternoon and then go back out in the evening. This means going to bed earlier and waking up earlier. Should be interesting. Oh and we have to study at the church as a district. Ya, weird.

So, this past Friday night the members had us come over and help them practice a song. They informed me then that I was to play the piano and that they're singing on Sunday. It is some arangement of a hymn. Ya, I slaughtered it. They still keep asking me to play though. Sis. Chambers is way better at piano than me. I hope they choose her in the future.

Oh ya, Sis. Chambers is my new companion!!! She was in the district right above me in the MTC. So we actually know each other really well. It's been a lot of fun so far!!! I think next moves I'm moving though.... Chiangmai..... please (cross your fingers everybody)!

Love you!!!!

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment