Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy Spring!!!!

Well, it's officially spring!!!!! Which also means, it's Stacie Lewis' birthday!!!!! Happy birthday!!!!!
Did you think I would forget, Stacie? :-)

So, in honor of this special day, I'm going to the zoo. I know, not that I don't see enough wild animals already. I see elephants everyday walking around the markets and such. It's a little bit weird. Anyways, it will be fun going to the zoo. Once again, I'll try to stay away from getting another animal bite!

Also, later this week, happy birthday Katie!!!!!

Ya, here on out it's a holiday every week!!! April is full of holidays here! Including the week where we have a full out water fight for 3 days. Ya, we've been told work doesn't necessarily get done that week. Mostly you go out, get soaked because we're foreigners and then go home at 6 pm because it's too dangerous. Yep, it's a party! I'll tell you how that one goes.

This week was crazy weird!!!! First it was super hot. Like 95 degrees and then the next day it dropped to 64 degrees. It was FREEZING!!!!!!! I thought I was going to die! I wore my sweater for those 3 days of coldness. I felt like I was in Oregon again. Actually, it reminds me of England!!!!! (sorry dad, I had to throw that one in) Anyways, within a day it went from 70's to 90's. It was weird.

Also, has anyone found about the random Chinese language in Singapore?

Yesterday at church there was about half the people there because the other half went to Hong Kong to go to the temple. It was a lot of fun to help everyone prepare to go.

Exchanges with Sis. Idow were a lot of fun. We were talking about how fast time has flown by. Sis. Chambers is celebrating her 1 year in the mission this week and has already received her "death papers." Weird, right? That means I'm getting my death papers next month?!

This week was great with investigators! I have just been amazed at our timing. We'll just run into people as they're about to go home from work or we'll go see someone and they said they prayed we would come today. It's just goes to show that God is in charge!


Well,
Love you all!!!!

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment