Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

flower field... do you have them yet?
Yes, this is me drinking an orange soda from a bag. In Thailand, a vast majority still use the glass bottles. So instead of giving you the bottle, it's easier to just fill up the bag with ice and pour it in. Not to mention the convenience of putting it on the handlebars of the bike.


Sis. Chambers trying to figure out our day at Black Canyon Coffee (our only window to American food in Lopburi)



I'm so glad you mentioned the earthquake in Japan. We hear about it all the time but kept hearing mixed comments about it.
Turns out Sis. Chambers' dad was in the airport on his way home from Korea when it happened. He said everything shook including the pillars, but fortunately they build airports really well.
The earthquake in Japan has actually helped us in inviting lately. People ask us to explain our beliefs in the "end of the world" because they can tell something is happening. Well, fancy that, we actually have an answer for it.

So... this week,

Cherry is amazing!!! She flat out told her parents that she is moving out for the summer because she wants to be more independent. She's 18 in 2 months and they refuse to ever leave her home alone. Ya, I think it will be good for her. She moved in with her Grandma. Now, Cherry can finally go to church because her parents can't stop her.

Mxy, you've never actually heard about but she is amazing too! She's being fearless with faith and working on accomplishing what most Thai think is the impossible.

Mom, I think I'm seriously ill or I have a condition. I'm starting to drink MILK?! Ya, it's kind of scary. I'm not quite sure if it's the lack of dairy that is causing this change or what. I'm at the point where I can tolerate the taste now but I would never drink it otherwise. Maybe that ice cream is getting me somewhere....

This week I get to be companions with Sis. Idow. It will be fun.


Love you all!!!!

Em

Sis. Henderson

No comments:

Post a Comment