Monday, August 15, 2011

The trip to the Blind School

Happy birthday Aunt Catherine!!!!!!
Also happy birthday John about 2 weeks ago.... sorry about that!!!

Okay why am I in a 3 some? Well, remember when Sis. Amero left? We've had a 3-some since then. But no worries, it will be gone next time. Actually the picture of all the sisters was missing quite a few. Like Sis. Richards, Sis. Jolley, Sis. Johnson, and Sis. Maxwell. Sis. Supansa left the 3-some in Ubon and came down with the Elders.... So ya.
This transfer will be shorter because Pres. Smith has a meeting in HK the week it's supposed to be on. So we have to move it up.

Well, this week was great! Got to spend Monday and Tuesday with Pres. and Sis. Smith. They're great!!! We had Zone conference. After reading the random notes to myself about the day in my planner I'm sure Sis. Smith thinks I've lost it..... Ya!

This week we sang at a Blind school. That was quite the event! It was Mother's Day this week so everything was about Mothers.
In Relief Society the primary and youth came in with vases of flowers they arranged themselves on Sat. They sang "Love is Spoken Here." Then they gave it to their mom. Needless to say, many tears were shed. It was adorable!

We've been doing a lot of exchanging with members here. That's been a lot of fun to be with the members one on one. They're great! I do miss Roiet a lot though! I just love them all so much! The people in Roiet are different than the rest of the people in Thailand. I don't know why. So ya! Not to say that I don't like it here, because I do. The people are fantastic here as well, just not the same.

Well, that's all I've got for ya now.

Love you all!!!!

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment