Monday, September 19, 2011

Well another week of miracles!!

This week was awesome! Another miracle filled week. I could try to share about it, but it would be too complicated. Let's just say, we had a lot of investigators go to church. One of them sat next to me and cried on my shoulder all through sacrament meeting because the spirit hit her so strong. Another investigator asked us if he could move up his baptism date. That can definitely be arranged. I'm just really excited to see so many people come unto Christ and see the light come into their eyes. I love it!


As to what I'm doing this week, take a look at Ether 9:19 in the Book of Mormon.(Ether 9:19 And they also had horses, and asses, and there were elephants and cureloms and cumoms; all of which were useful unto man, and more especially the elephants and cureloms and cumoms.)We decided as a companionship that it would be good to test out this scripture. We just wanted to see if it was true. So, in an hour we'll find out! :) I'll let you know how it goes!

Tell Stacie thanks for her email! I love her!

Well, like I said, short and sweet!

Glad everything is going well!

Love you all!!!
Em







No comments:

Post a Comment