Monday, January 10, 2011

Round 2

Performing the English skit


Flat tire again!!!!!! I get about 2 a week.


Motherhood





The monkey flosses his teeth with
Sister Supansa's hair

The monkey steals Emily's identity!

He's cute, I like him!!!


The monkey going through my hair. He bit me!!


Hello!

I received everyones packages so thank you!

Anyways, it's been an adventure this past week. I already know Holly is going to love this one!

So.... I'm currently on round 2 of rabies shots!!!! Ya, I just like to keep things exciting, ya know. It all started when we went to the monkey wad (buddhist temple with monkeys). We didn't think anything of it because almost all missionaries have pictures with the monkeys and such. We had a guy go around with us and he put monkeys on our shoulders. The first one was really cute until he stole my identity. He ripped off my nametag and ran for it up the temple walls. One kept trying to open my bag. Fortunately the guy got it back for me since he knows all of the monkeys. Then we were standing and talking when one jumped up on me. He sat on my shoulder and started to go through my hair looking for any treats. Proud to say I had none. He was so mad with my bobby pins and clips though. He wanted to pull it all out. One of my clips wasn't budging so he tried using his teeth to take it out. Instead he ended up biting my head. Ow! It's not that big of a deal. Once again, no blood or anything. Regardless I had to go get shots.... The hospital also insisted I needed tetnas (I don't know how to spell that) shot too for extra protection! It hurt so bad! They made Sis. Supansa get it too. That's why we're twiners.

Both of the shots made me sick this week. Made it really difficult to work. I'm better now though. I think it was just the tetnas shot that did it though. So, ya!

Moves meeting was fun because no one was moving so that was really nice. Just went to renew my visa. It was fun to see everyone again though! It was like a high school reunion or something. hahaha! Sis. Hirschi is the trainer. I called that one! I was so relieved because everyone including the zone leaders were convinced I was training. It freaked me out. I could've done it if I had to, but I'm so glad I'm not. Sis. Supansa and I have a lot of fun together.

Thanks for all the presents!!! My 2nd Christmas was fun! The elders were jealous of my video card and my food. The chocolate was melted but it is safe now in the freezer. It's still delicious as always! Thanks!
Shen Laoshi sent me a Christmas card!!! That was fun!!! Also Duckie!!!! And McKenzie!!!!! YAY!!!!!!

Okay, that's all for this week! Love ya all!!!! Watch out for monkeys!!!!

Em
Sis. Henderson

No comments:

Post a Comment