Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th!!!!

me with Gift (a member she's amazing!)




we ride past this almost everyday on that dirt road!


Hope everyone is enjoying their holiday!

Hey so I finally remembered one of my crazy english comments that I made the other day. I said, " She's blonde as a bat!" Ya... It doesn't quite work.

This week was great! Really hot and a little crazy.... can't tell you why. It will make for lots of great stories when I go home!

So, I don't know what to say about this week. Met a lot of amazing people as always! Met this really cute Dad! Got lectured about how to know when your man is cheating on you. (there's a lot built up in some of these women you can tell). Helped a girl with her english homework entitled, "Elephants Alive and Dead" Quite the story! Got a monster in the mail! p.s. no, I'm not a monster. So....... ya! Crazy week! Loved it though! Lots of great spiritual experiences!

Today I'm going paddle boating and then to the aquarium! I'm on a boat! :-)

Love you!!!

Em


check out this weird bug on my helmet!

No comments:

Post a Comment